[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][Last Updated: December 9, 2015]
3. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, you can use and visit our Site without submitting any personal information; however, we may need to collect some personal information about you should you wish to access other features of our Site. Specifically, when you sign up to receive email updates, you will need to provide information about yourself, such as your name and email address. We may collect additional personal information (for example, your telephone number) for other reasons, including, but not limited to, account registration, responding to your requests, or providing relevant information and services to you.
Most browsers allow you to remove and block cookies. However, please note that our Site and other services may not function properly if you set your browser to reject cookies. If you would like to know more about cookies, including web beacons or local storage devices, the following website provides useful information: www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Any of the personal information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests and inquiries;
- To send periodic emails, updates and/or other information you subscribed to;
- To understand, monitor and support the technical performance of the Site;
- To customize your user experience;
- For any other purpose where you have provided your consent.
5. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not sell, trade, disclose, share or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information, unless you give us your consent. We may, however, share the personal information we collect about you in limited circumstances, including:
- With third parties or agents who perform services on our behalf (e.g., service providers who help us deliver the Site and third party analytics providers);
- With law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or other third parties in response to a subpoena, court order or legal procedure;
- With other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity or in connection with a partial or total sale of assets, bankruptcy, or another corporate change; and
- When you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties.
6. SECURITY AND VIRUS CHECKING
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features with the aim of preventing any unauthorized access. You can help us keep your information secure; please remember that any user name or password in relation to our Site is personal to you and should not be made available to any other person.
7. THIRD PARTY SITES
8. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personally identifiable information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. At this time, we do not disclose your personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes so this requirement does not apply to us.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION